Why Partner With Us?
There are many reasons why partnering with LEO can advance your organization’s mission. Here are some of the most common benefits that our partners have told us matter to them.
- Our research is free. Yes, you heard right. Free. You pay for services. We pay for research. It’s pretty brave to be willing to test what you do. We don’t want money to be a barrier to learning.
- Today, you may be turning people away, often in greater numbers than those you are able to serve. Today, your no’s mean no hope. Tomorrow, you could learn your no's, by inviting us to study what happens for people who get your services and those who don’t. And this will position you well into the future—having evidence of what works. Over time, you can use this information to enable you to say “yes” to more people.
- You got into this work to make a difference. You've committed to service—not to maintain the status quo, but so things would look different for people in need. Impact starts with knowing. We want to support that vision you have for your life and your work.
- More evidence means more money. Philanthropists are asking more questions about organizational impact. The number of people you serve and the percentage of your budget that goes to programming are metrics of the past. Metrics of the future—what philanthropists care about—involve the impact to the people you serve. What is different because of what you do? What outcomes are you achieving? What is the long-term effect of your services? Being able to answer these questions helps you raise more money to support your mission.
- It makes you a better leader. Many of our partners report that they want to impact the lives of those they serve, but often don’t know what interventions lead to what outcomes. A partnership with LEO allows you to be a better equipped leader. When we discover evidence of your program’s impact, you can make more informed decisions about where to invest, what to grow, and maybe what to shrink.
- LEO research is third-party validation of your work. We are truth-tellers. You don’t pay us, and we let the evidence to speak for itself. Many supporters find third-party validation of your work critical to their future investments. LEO offers an opportunity for you to receive that third-party validation, and the Notre Dame brand carries with it additional rigor and trust.