Our partner service providers’ commitment to improving the lives of their clients drives our work.
They are dedicated to designing and running programs that have a maximum impact on the people they serve.
We work closely with service providers through all stages of the research process, from the point of identifying promising programs for evaluation, through research design tailored to the program under evaluation, to adjusting operations as necessary for the implementation of the research design.
Non-profit Agencies Partners
- Action for a Better Community
- All Chicago
- Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens
- Catholic Charities Chicago
- Catholic Charities Fort Worth
- Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Santa Rosa
- Catholic Family Center of Rochester
- Commonwealth Catholic Charities
- Community Place of Greater Rochester
- Franciscan St. James Health
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services
- Metro South Medical Center
- Reading For Life, Inc.
- Refugee Services of Texas
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital