We partner closely with other research institutions to support our top-tier evaluation work.
We have close relationships with other poverty labs, research labs and research data warehouses that allow us to to share experiences in the field, accumulate knowledge, and broaden our impact.
We also depend on research institutions to help us gain access to certain data sets and prepare data for analysis.
Research Institutions Partners
- Duke University
- Marquette University
- Nudge 4 Solutions Lab
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Stanford University
- Texas A&M University
- The Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL)
- University of California Davis
- University of California Irvine
- University of Chicago
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Louisville
- University of Maryland
- University of Virginia
- Vanderbilt University