LEO works with a variety of government agencies, including mayor’s offices, housing authorities, police departments and departments of health and human services.
In many of our projects, government agencies provide us administrative outcomes data on clients served by the programs we evaluate.
We link these outcomes to data collected by our service provider partners to determine the impact that programs have on individuals and families.
Government agencies also assist us with data preparation, often linking together several data sets for LEO in preparation for analysis.
Government Agencies Partners
- Clark County Juvenile Court
- County of Santa Clara's Office of Supportive Housing
- County of Sonoma Department of Health Services
- Department of Community and Human Services in King County
- Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Madison County Youth Center
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Rochester Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Santa Clara County
- St Joseph County Juvenile Justice Center
- Wisconsin Department of Children and Families
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction