Conference: Evaluating Case Management for Vulnerable Populations
The Wilson Sheehan Lab for Economic Opportunities (LEO) at the University of Notre Dame and Catholic Charities Fort Worth are hosting a conference on wrap-around case management. The conference, titled “Evaluating Case Management for Vulnerable Populations,” will be held November 30 - December 1 on the campus of the University of Notre Dame. The purpose of the conference is to bring together service providers running effective case-management programs and researchers interested in innovative case management and program evaluation.
Wrap-around case management will be discussed in regards to the following contexts and subject areas: foster care, refugees, two-generation, employer based, veterans, school based, and government assistance programs. The current state of knowledge of case management and the work of social service providers will be presented, with the goal of highlighting possible policy responses in each context.
Dates: The conference will begin with a lunch on Thursday, November 30 at 12:00 EST. The conference will come to a close on Friday, December 1 at 3:00 EST.
Lodging: Conference guests will be staying at the Morris Inn on Notre Dame's campus (https://morrisinn.nd.edu).
Travel: South Bend International Airport is located 5 miles from Notre Dame's campus (10-15 minute taxi ride). Chicago airports (both Midway and O'Hare) are approximately 2-2.5 hours west of campus. We recommend renting a car for any travel to Chicago. Keep in mind, Chicago is on central time, whereas Notre Dame is on eastern time.
If you have any questions regarding lodging or travel, please contact Andrea Ringer at email@example.com.
- Heather Reynolds - Overview of Case Management
- Juliette Keeley & Rohit Naimpally - Value of Evaluation
- Corinne Weaver - Evaluation Success Story
- Jim Sullivan - Stay the Course
- Teresa Sommer & Monica Barczak - CareerAdvance & CAP Tulsa
- Brian Cadena - ReHire Colorado
- Sean Borelli - California Bridge Academies
- Bill Evans - Refugees
- Patrick Poulin - International Rescue Committee, Salt Lake City
- Luke Shaefer - Community Ventures Program
- Mindy Ysasi - The SOURCE
- Jennifer DeLucia - AmericaServes
- Laura Maggiulli - Hillside Work-Scholarship Connection
- Kasey Buckles - Foster Care
- Sam Cobbs - First Place for Youth